Self-Enhancement and Social Responsibility: On Caring More, but Doing Less, Than Others
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 1297–1318, August 1995
How to Cite
White, J. A. and Plous, S. (1995), Self-Enhancement and Social Responsibility: On Caring More, but Doing Less, Than Others. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1297–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02619.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!