This project has been funded entirely with federal funds as part of the program of the Gulf Coast Hazardous Substance Research Center which is supported under cooperative agreement R815197 with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The contents do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the U.S. EPA nor does the mention of trade names or commercial product constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Mediation Tactics: A Comparison of Field and Laboratory Research1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 17, pages 1530–1546, September 1995
How to Cite
Esser, J. K. and Marriott, R. G. (1995), Mediation Tactics: A Comparison of Field and Laboratory Research. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1530–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02631.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!