The author expresses deep gratitude to Professor Bernard Weiner for numerous suggestions, criticisms, and continuous support in all phases of this research. He is also grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their constructive criticism. Remaining imperfections are the author's sole responsibility. Thanks are also due to Beatrice Knaapen, Karen Lloyd, Erica Stansell, and Alecia Wagner for efficiently serving as research assistants.
Attribution and Social Influence†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 17, pages 1567–1577, September 1995
How to Cite
Rodrigues, A. (1995), Attribution and Social Influence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1567–1577. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02633.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!