This research was completed as part of the first author's Master's Thesis. Support was provided by a grant from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada to the second author.
Nonfinancial Motives and Bargain Hunting1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 1597–1610, September 1995
How to Cite
Darke, P. R. and Freedman, J. L. (1995), Nonfinancial Motives and Bargain Hunting. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1597–1610. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02635.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!