A special thanks to Harry C. Triandis. Thanks also to the following for their comments on earlier versions of reasons theory: Robert A. Aberin, David Budescu, James Davis, Fritz Drasgow, Don Dulany, Donald Kleinmuntz, Patrick Laughlin, and Robert S. Wyer. Additional thanks to James L. Farr, SOID graduates and undergraduate assistants at the University of Illinois, and two anonymous reviewers.
Factors Underlying Behavioral Choice: Testing a New Reasons Theory Approach1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 1307–1323, August 1996
How to Cite
Westaby, J. D. and Fishbein, M. (1996), Factors Underlying Behavioral Choice: Testing a New Reasons Theory Approach. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 1307–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb00072.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!