This research was funded by NHRDP Grant 6605-3959G-AIDS.
Cross-Cultural Testing of Three Social Cognitive Theories: An Application to Condom Use1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 1556–1586, September 1996
How to Cite
Godin, G., Maticka-Tyndale, E., Adrien, A., Manson-Singer, S., Willms, D. and Cappon, P. (1996), Cross-Cultural Testing of Three Social Cognitive Theories: An Application to Condom Use. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 1556–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb00086.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!