Supported by a grant from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Depression to Marjorie H. Klein and Marilyn J. Essex, and National Institute of Mental Health Grants MH44340 to Janet S. Hyde and Marilyn J. Essex (with Roseanne Clark and Marjorie H. Klein), MH52354 to Richard J. Davidson (with H. Hill Goldsmith, Ned Kalin, Marjorie Klein, and Marilyn Essex), MH01235 to Timothy H. Monk, and MH30915 to David J. Kupfer. Nancy Smider was supported by NIMH training grant MH14641-16. Additional funding was provided by the University of Wisconsin Graduate School and the Wisconsin Psychiatric Research Institute. Special thanks are extended to Nita McKinley for coordinating the data collection of the SRM data; to Sumi Denniston for coding, data entry, and cleaning; to project staff Will Shattuck, Laura Haugen, and Francine Horton; and to the staff of the Wisconsin Survey Research Laboratory.
The Impact of the Birth of a Baby on the Time Structure and Social Mixture of a Couple's Daily Life and Its Consequences for Well-Being1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 1237–1258, July 1996
How to Cite
Monk, T. H., Essex, M. J., Smider, N. A., Klein, M. H. and Kupfer, D. J. (1996), The Impact of the Birth of a Baby on the Time Structure and Social Mixture of a Couple's Daily Life and Its Consequences for Well-Being. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 1237–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb01779.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!