This research was supported by grant #AA08564 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the Medical Research Institute of San Francisco. Portions of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism, San Diego, California, June 1992. We thank Michael Gemperle for programming.
The Role of Alcohol and Gender in Choices and Judgments About Hypothetical Sexual Encounters1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 20–30, January 1996
How to Cite
Leigh, B. C. and Aramburu, B. (1996), The Role of Alcohol and Gender in Choices and Judgments About Hypothetical Sexual Encounters. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb01836.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!