I want to thank Michael R. Cunningham for his ideas on theoretical aspects of this research and David A. Kenny for his advice on data analysis. I also want to thank Evelyn Klein Fair, Cynthia Gawarecki, Curtis Bergstrand, Robert Korn, Lisa Gunterman, Maggie Meloy, and the University of Louisville Office of Information Technology for their assistance during various phases of this research.
Beauty is as Beauty Does?: Makeup and Posture Effects on Physical Attractiveness Judgments1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 31–51, January 1996
How to Cite
Osborn, D. R. (1996), Beauty is as Beauty Does?: Makeup and Posture Effects on Physical Attractiveness Judgments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 31–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb01837.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!