The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Mark D. Agars in the collection and coding of the data.
Gender-Role Differences in Decision-Making Orientations and Decision-Making Skills1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 76–94, January 1996
How to Cite
Radecki, C. M. and Jaccard, J. (1996), Gender-Role Differences in Decision-Making Orientations and Decision-Making Skills. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 76–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb01839.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!