The manuscript has benefited considerably from critical comments made by reviewers.
Integration of Certainty, Severity, and Celerity Information in Judged Deterrence Value: urther Evidence and Methodological Equivalence1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 226–242, February 1996
How to Cite
Howe, E. S. and Loftus, T. C. (1996), Integration of Certainty, Severity, and Celerity Information in Judged Deterrence Value: urther Evidence and Methodological Equivalence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 226–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb01848.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!