We would like to express our appreciation to Shinobu Kitayama and especially to Theodore Singelis for help with materials; to Elizabeth Aries, Meredith Howard, and Russell Weigel for help in data collection; and to Julie Kmeic and Laura Shannon for help in data management. We are appreciative of the suggestions of the reviewers. We are grateful to the Committee for Faculty Development at Smith College.
Individualism and Resistance to Affirmative Action: A Comparison of Japanese and American Samples1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 1138–1152, July 1996
How to Cite
Ozawa, K., Crosby, M. and Crosby, F. (1996), Individualism and Resistance to Affirmative Action: A Comparison of Japanese and American Samples. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 26: 1138–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb02289.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!