The author acknowledges the contribution of W. Warner Burke and Miriam Javitch to the organization consulting effort from which the data in this research were derived, and to an earlier version of this manuscript. Thanks to Janine Waclawski for her continued encouragement, helpful feedback, and contribution to the title. Thanks also to Mary Zippo for her proofreading assistance. Last, but certainly not least, the comments and suggestions raised by the editor and two anonymous Journal of Applied Social Psychology reviewers are also greatly appreciated.
Do You See What I See? An Exploration of Congruence in Ratings From Multiple Perspectives1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 983–1020, June 1997
How to Cite
Church, A. H. (1997), Do You See What I See? An Exploration of Congruence in Ratings From Multiple Perspectives. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 983–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb00283.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!