This research was supported by Grant No. 410–94-1546 from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Jonathon Schooler and Rod Lindsay provided valuable comments on earlier drafts.
Eyewitness Recall and Duration Estimates in Field Settings1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 330–344, February 1997
How to Cite
Yarmey, A. D. and Yarmey, M. J. (1997), Eyewitness Recall and Duration Estimates in Field Settings. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 330–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb00635.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!