This study was supported by a grant from the Swedish Council for Planning and Coordination of Research. We are grateful to Tommy Gärling for his helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Pro-Environmental Habits: Propensity Levels in Behavioral Change1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 588–601, April 1997
How to Cite
Dahlstrand, U. and Biel, A. (1997), Pro-Environmental Habits: Propensity Levels in Behavioral Change. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 588–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb00650.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!