James Griffith is a uniformed research psychologist now serving part-time in the U.S. Army reserve component (Headquarters, Maryland Army National Guard). Data reported here were collected when Lieutenant Colonel Griffith was survey manager of the Unit Manning System “Human Dimensions” Field Evaluation, Department of Military Psychiatry, The Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Washington, DC.
Test of a Model Incorporating Stress, Strain, and Disintegration in the Cohesion-Performance Relation1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 17, pages 1489–1526, September 1997
How to Cite
Griffith, J. (1997), Test of a Model Incorporating Stress, Strain, and Disintegration in the Cohesion-Performance Relation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 1489–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb01610.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!