The data were obtained from an ongoing project titled “Substance Use Prevention Among Minority Adolescents” funded by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (Grant #DA-07024). Preparation of this article was also supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (Grant #HD-30638). Principal investigator for these projects is Richard I. Evans.
Relating a Social Influence Model to the Role of Acculturation in Substance Use Among Latino Adolescents1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 18, pages 1617–1628, September 1997
How to Cite
Carvajal, S. C., Photiades, J. R., Evans, R. I. and Nash, S. G. (1997), Relating a Social Influence Model to the Role of Acculturation in Substance Use Among Latino Adolescents. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 1617–1628. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb01616.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!