This research was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Biomedical Research Support Grant funding (S07RR0706726). The second author received support from NIH Grant 5R29NR03443 during work on this project. We wish to thank Valerie Parisi, Bruce Meyer, Robert Barbieri, Anita Kaminer, Joan Quigley, Marianne Tinkla, and the staff of the Stony Brook Pregnancy Project. We are especially grateful to the women who participated in this research.
Social Comparison in Medically High-Risk Pregnant Women1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 18, pages 1629–1649, September 1997
How to Cite
Dias, L. and Lobel, M. (1997), Social Comparison in Medically High-Risk Pregnant Women. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 1629–1649. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb01617.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!