Theory development and validation was, in part, supported by Grant RO1 DA06170 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Complexity: An Integration of Theories1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 23, pages 2068–2095, December 1997
How to Cite
Streufert, S. (1997), Complexity: An Integration of Theories. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 2068–2095. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb01641.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!