This research was conducted as part of an undergraduate course in experimental research methods taught by the second author. We thank James Shepperd, Naomi Lester, and Barbara Fritzche for their comments on an earlier version of this article.
To Picture or Not to Picture: Levels of Erotophobia and Breast Self-Examination Brochure Techniques1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 2200–2212, December 1997
How to Cite
Labranche, E. R., Helweg-Larsen, M., Byrd, C. E. and Choquette, R. A. (1997), To Picture or Not to Picture: Levels of Erotophobia and Breast Self-Examination Brochure Techniques. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27: 2200–2212. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1997.tb01648.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!