We wish to thank Robert C. Liden and Cynthia K. Stevens for comments on earlier versions of this paper. This study was funded by a grant from the Society for Human Resource Management Foundation. Interpretations. conclusions and recommendations, however, are those of the authors. and do not necessarily represent those of the Foundation. Portions of this manuscript were presented at the 1995 annual meeting for the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Orlando, Florida.
The Influence of Applicant and Interviewer Characteristics on the Use of Impression Management1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 18, pages 1649–1669, September 1998
How to Cite
Delery, J. E. and Kacmar, K. M. (1998), The Influence of Applicant and Interviewer Characteristics on the Use of Impression Management. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 1649–1669. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01339.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!