I thank Herman Aguinis, Donn Byrne, Kevin J. Williams, Robert A. Baron, and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments on earlier versions. Portions of this article were presented at the meetings of the Rocky Mountain Psychological Association, Boulder, Colorado, April 1995 and Park City, Utah, April 1996.
Factors Associated With Participating in a Romantic Relationship in a Work Environment1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 18, pages 1712–1730, September 1998
How to Cite
Pierce, C. A. (1998), Factors Associated With Participating in a Romantic Relationship in a Work Environment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 1712–1730. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01342.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!