All authors contributed equally to this article, so order of authorship was determined alphabetically.
The Dimensions of Politics Perceptions and Their Organizational and Individual Predictors1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 19, pages 1760–1797, October 1998
How to Cite
Fedors, D., Ferris, G. R., Harrell-Cook, G. and Russ, G. S. (1998), The Dimensions of Politics Perceptions and Their Organizational and Individual Predictors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 1760–1797. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01345.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!