Portions of this research were presented at the 1993 annual meeting of the International Society of Political Psychology and the 1992 meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Socioeconomic by Felicia Pratto and the 1994 annual meeting of the American Psychological Association by Lisa Stallworth.
Social Dominance Orientation and the Ideological Legitimization of Social Policy1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 20, pages 1853–1875, October 1998
How to Cite
Pratto, F., Stallworth, L. M. and Conway-Lanz, S. (1998), Social Dominance Orientation and the Ideological Legitimization of Social Policy. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 1853–1875. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01349.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!