Some of these data were presented in December 1995 at the annual symposium of the Dutch Association of Social Psychological Researchers in Amsterdam. The authors would like to thank Faye Crosby for her insightful comments on a previous version of this article.
Social Identity, Relative Deprivation, and Coping With the Threat of Position Loss: A Field Study Among Native Shopkeepers in Amsterdam1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 21, pages 1987–2006, November 1998
How to Cite
Ellemers, N. and BOS, A. E. R. (1998), Social Identity, Relative Deprivation, and Coping With the Threat of Position Loss: A Field Study Among Native Shopkeepers in Amsterdam. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 1987–2006. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01357.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!