We would like to thank the St. Louis area YMCAs who allowed us to recruit participants. This study was supported by grant AG00030 from the National Institute on Aging.
An Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior to Exercise Among Older Adults1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 24, pages 2274–2290, December 1998
How to Cite
Brenes, G. A., Strube, M. J. and Storandt, M. (1998), An Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior to Exercise Among Older Adults. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 2274–2290. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01371.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!