We wish to acknowledge the generous help of Jacquelyn Hart in collecting data for this research. Comments on earlier drafts by David Wooten, Judith Scully, and Lynn Wooten at the University of Florida, external reviews by Don Hellriegel, Jeff Katz, John Lynch, and Kelly Shaver, and critiques by two anonymous reviewers helped immensely in molding this article.
The Impact of Job Performance, Gender, and Ethnicity on the Managerial Review of Sexual Harassment Allegations1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 52–70, January 1998
How to Cite
Plater, M. A. and Thomas, R. E. (1998), The Impact of Job Performance, Gender, and Ethnicity on the Managerial Review of Sexual Harassment Allegations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 52–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01653.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!