This research was funded by Centers for Disease Control Grant No. U62/CCU502046-04 and administered by the Chicago Department of Health Office of AIDS Prevention. I would like to thank Tonia Schaffer for her exemplary administration of the Comprehensive AIDS Prevention and Education Program. I also thank Philippa Lawson, Pat Payte, Cheryl Thomas, Aaron Hamb, and Sophia Jones for their assistance in program development and data collection.
AIDS Knowledge, Self-Esteem, Perceived AIDS Risk, and Condom Use Among Female Commercial Sex Workers1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 888–911, May 1998
How to Cite
Fritz, R. B. (1998), AIDS Knowledge, Self-Esteem, Perceived AIDS Risk, and Condom Use Among Female Commercial Sex Workers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 888–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01658.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!