This research was supported by a grant from the University of Colorado Committee on Research and Creative Works. We thank Judge Rebecca Bromley and attorneys James Moss and Ann Kaufman who assisted in filming the trial, Dan Kaufman who provided the transcript from the Booth case, and William Bowers and Lawrence White who offered insightful comments on these ideas. Portions of this paper were presented at the meetings of the American Psychological Society in New York, NY, July 1995
Victim Impact Evidence in Capital Cases: Does the Victim's Character Matter?1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 145–156, January 1998
How to Cite
Greene, E., Koehring, H. and Quiat, M. (1998), Victim Impact Evidence in Capital Cases: Does the Victim's Character Matter?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 145–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01697.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!