This research was supported in part by a National Institute of Mental Health institutional training grant (MH15750) that supported Pamela Feldman and a National Institute of Drug Abuse grant (DA01070) that supported Jodie Ullman. The authors would like to thank Peter Bentler and Steve West for advice and comments on an earlier draft. This research was conducted while Pamela Feldman and Jodie Ullman were in the doctoral program at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Women's Reactions to Rape Victims: Motivational Processes Associated With Blame and Social Support1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 469–503, March 1998
How to Cite
Feldman, P. J., Ullman, J. B. and Dunkel-Schetter, C. (1998), Women's Reactions to Rape Victims: Motivational Processes Associated With Blame and Social Support. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 469–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01715.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!