I wish to thank Nicole Scarpato and Ilir Arifaj for their help in the data-collection process. In addition, I would like to thank Fred Rhodewalt and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Nonsmokers' Attributions for the Outcomes of Smokers: Some Potential Consequences of the Stigmatization of Smokers1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 581–594, April 1998
How to Cite
Gibson, B. (1998), Nonsmokers' Attributions for the Outcomes of Smokers: Some Potential Consequences of the Stigmatization of Smokers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28: 581–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01721.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!