The authors wish to thank the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research and the British Council for Grant #JRP046 (awarded under the U.K.-Dutch Joint Scientific Research Programme to the first two authors), which funded the design work involved in this study. The authors thank Dinese Guy-Davies, Carly Jones, William Lawton, and Christine Rowe, who collected the data.
When Good Intentions Are Not Enough: Modeling Postdecisional Cognitive Correlates of Condom Use1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2591–2612, December 1999
How to Cite
Abraham, C., Sheeran, P., Norman, P., Conner, M., Vries, N. d. and Otten, W. (1999), When Good Intentions Are Not Enough: Modeling Postdecisional Cognitive Correlates of Condom Use. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 2591–2612. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00127.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!