This study was supported by Grant NSC84-241-H-110-001 from the National Science Council, Republic of China. The author thanks Larry Steinrauf and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Predicting Intentions to Conserve Water From the Theory of Planned Behavior, Perceived Moral Obligation, and Perceived Water Right1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1058–1071, May 1999
How to Cite
Lam, S.-P. (1999), Predicting Intentions to Conserve Water From the Theory of Planned Behavior, Perceived Moral Obligation, and Perceived Water Right. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1058–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00140.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!