I thank Tinka Tolsma who collected the data for this study. Furthermore, I thank Henk A. M. Wilke, Corinne S. van der Salm, and Martin F. Kaplan for their helpful comments on this article.
Communication Networks in the Diffusion of an Innovation in an Organization1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1072–1092, May 1999
How to Cite
Weenig, M. W. H. (1999), Communication Networks in the Diffusion of an Innovation in an Organization. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1072–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00141.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!