An earlier version of this article was presented at the 104th annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, August 1996, during the symposium “Responses to Sexual Harassment— A Multiple Perspective Approach,” chaired by Jim Schmidtke.
Situational and Individual Influences on Judgments of Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1395–1415, July 1999
How to Cite
Hurt, J. L., Maver, J. A. and Hofmann, D. (1999), Situational and Individual Influences on Judgments of Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1395–1415. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00145.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!