This article is based on a doctoral dissertation which was completed at Purdue University. I wish to thank Rebecca Henry (chair), Howard Weiss, David Hofmann, and Janice Kelly, who served on my committee and for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. I also want to express my appreciation to the many research assistants who served as confederates during the experimental sessions. Partial funding for this dissertation was received from State Farm Insurance Companies Foundation.
The Impact of Group Formation and Perceptions of Fairness on Organizational Citizenship Behaviors1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1444–1471, July 1999
How to Cite
Yorges, S. L. (1999), The Impact of Group Formation and Perceptions of Fairness on Organizational Citizenship Behaviors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1444–1471. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00147.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!