This research was funded in part by grant AA08722 from the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and Boise State University. The author would like to thank Linda Anooshian, Chelle Gebert, Charles Honts, and Bev Nicholson for their comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Cognitive and Attitudinal Factors in the Analysis of Alternatives to Binge Drinking1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1512–1535, July 1999
How to Cite
Turrisi, R. (1999), Cognitive and Attitudinal Factors in the Analysis of Alternatives to Binge Drinking. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1512–1535. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00150.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!