This research was supported by Grant RO1-NR03124 to Colleen DiIorio, and a National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship to Catherine A. Sanderson. We wish to thank Johanna Soet and Torrance Stephens for their assistance in conducting this research, Jill Blettner and Paul Breloff for their assistance in conducting analyses, and particularly Fiona Vajk for her assistance in developing the coding system.
Personal Strategies for HIV Prevention: The Development and Validation of a Strategy-Coding Instrument1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1536–1554, July 1999
How to Cite
Sanderson, C. A., Maibach, E., DiIorio, C. and Cantor, N. (1999), Personal Strategies for HIV Prevention: The Development and Validation of a Strategy-Coding Instrument. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1536–1554. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb00151.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!