A previous version of this manuscript was presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Judgment and Decision Making, Washington, DC, November 1993.
Responses to the Michelangelo Computer Virus Threat: The Role of Information Sources and Risk Homeostasis Theory1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–51, January 1999
How to Cite
Sawyer, J. E., Kernan, M. C., Conlon, D. E. and Garland, H. (1999), Responses to the Michelangelo Computer Virus Threat: The Role of Information Sources and Risk Homeostasis Theory. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 23–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb01373.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!