These data were presented at the 1997 Midwestern Psychological Conference. I would like to thank Mark Rabens, Sally Rabens, and Kim Rabens for their help with data collection.
Who's Afraid of Rap: Differential Reactions to Music Lyrics1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 705–721, April 1999
How to Cite
Fried, C. B. (1999), Who's Afraid of Rap: Differential Reactions to Music Lyrics. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 705–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02020.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!