Portions of this paper were presented at the 11th annual conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychologists, San Diego, CA. This paper was greatly improved by the comments received from Amy L. Kristof-Brown, Gerald R. Ferris, David A. Ralston, and an anonymous reviewer.
Effectiveness of Impression Management Tactics Across Human Resource Situations1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1293–1311, June 1999
How to Cite
Mlchele Kacmar, K. and Carlson, D. S. (1999), Effectiveness of Impression Management Tactics Across Human Resource Situations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1293–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02040.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!