This paper is part of an ongoing research project on gay life, mental and physical health, and AIDS prevention in Flanders, Belgium. It is supported by the National Fund for Scientific Research of Belgium, Flemish Division (3G330596).
Gay Identity and the Experience of Gay Social Stress1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1316–1331, June 1999
How to Cite
Vincke, J., Rycke, L. D. and Bolton, R. (1999), Gay Identity and the Experience of Gay Social Stress. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1316–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02041.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!