This paper was prepared while the first author was supported by a doctoral scholarship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC); the second author was supported by grants from the Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et I'Aide la Recherche (FCAR) and from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC).
Predicting Environmental Behaviors: The Influence of Self-Determined Motivation and Information About Perceived Environmental Health Risks1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1582–1604, August 1999
How to Cite
Séguin, C., Pelletier, L. G. and Hunsley, J. (1999), Predicting Environmental Behaviors: The Influence of Self-Determined Motivation and Information About Perceived Environmental Health Risks. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 1582–1604. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02043.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!