Study 1 was presented at the 1995 American Psychological Society convention in New York, NY. Studies 1 and 2 were presented at the 1996 Southwestern American Psychological Association meeting in Houston, TX. I thank Clyde Hendrick for reviewing the manuscript, and Gregory Mumma and Robert Bell for statistical assistance.
Fear or Moral Indignation? Predicting Attitudes Toward Parolees1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2024–2058, October 1999
How to Cite
Demski, R. M. and McGlynn, R. P. (1999), Fear or Moral Indignation? Predicting Attitudes Toward Parolees. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 2024–2058. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02294.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!