We thank Sarah Milne, Paul Kuczinski, and Amanda Johnson for their help with data collection and inputting. We also thank David Trafimow and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Augmenting the Theory of Planned Behavior: Roles for Anticipated Regret and Descriptive Norms1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2107–2142, October 1999
How to Cite
Sheeran, P. and Orbell, S. (1999), Augmenting the Theory of Planned Behavior: Roles for Anticipated Regret and Descriptive Norms. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 2107–2142. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02298.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!