The authors wish to thank Tim Judge for his comments on an earlier version of this paper.
The Interactive Role of Negative Affectivity and Job Characteristics: Are High-NA Employees Destined to Be Unhappy at Work?1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2203–2218, October 1999
How to Cite
Hochwarter, W. A., Zellars, K. L., Perrewè, P. L. and Harrison, A. W. (1999), The Interactive Role of Negative Affectivity and Job Characteristics: Are High-NA Employees Destined to Be Unhappy at Work?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 29: 2203–2218. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1999.tb02302.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!