The first author is indebted to the Australian Research Council for funding the data analysis.
Reactions to a Motor-Vehicle Accident in Relation to Mitigating Circumstances and the Gender and Moral Worth of the Driver1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 77–95, January 2000
How to Cite
FEATHER, N. T. and DEVERSON, N. H. (2000), Reactions to a Motor-Vehicle Accident in Relation to Mitigating Circumstances and the Gender and Moral Worth of the Driver. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 77–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02306.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!