This research was supported by a research grant awarded to the authors by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (Grant #410–97–1260).
Sexual Assault and Defendant/Victim Intoxication: Jurors' Perceptions of Guilt1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 253–274, February 2000
How to Cite
WALL, A.-M. and SCHULLER, R. A. (2000), Sexual Assault and Defendant/Victim Intoxication: Jurors' Perceptions of Guilt. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 253–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02315.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!