This work was supported by the UPRES Vieillissement, Rythmicité et Developpement Cognitif. The authors are grateful to Paul Sorum and Jolyan Barthorpe for their comments on the manuscript.
Perception of Occupational Gender Typing: A Replication on European Samples of Shinar's (1975) and Beggs and Doolittle's (1993) Studies1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 430–441, February 2000
How to Cite
MUÑOZ SASTRE, M. T., FOUQUEREAU, E., IGIER, V., SALVATORE, N. and MULLET, É. (2000), Perception of Occupational Gender Typing: A Replication on European Samples of Shinar's (1975) and Beggs and Doolittle's (1993) Studies. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 430–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02324.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!