This research was supported by USPHS Grant MH 46399 from the National Institute of Mental Health. The authors are grateful to Jay Callahan, Joanne Janssen, Robert D. Jones, Jr., Angela P. Viv-iano, Julie A. Wheaton, and Charles Windle for their assistance in carrying out the study. They are also grateful to Keith Humphreys for comments on the paper.
Encouraging People With Mood Disorders to Attend a Self-Help Group1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2270–2288, November 2000
How to Cite
Powell, T. J., Warner, L., Hill, E. M., Yeaton, W. and Silk, K. R. (2000), Encouraging People With Mood Disorders to Attend a Self-Help Group. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 2270–2288. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02436.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!